Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
In December 2014 the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) issued the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. The Redgrave Parish Council (RPC) has agreed to comply with this code. See this link for details of the Code.
Accordingly, the RPC has published and will maintain on this website the following information:
- All items of expenditure above £100.
- End of year accounts.
- Annual Governance Statement
- Internal Audit Report
- List of councillor or member responsibilities.
- Details of public land and building assets.
- Minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings.
Information relating to items 1 to 6 above will be published annually no later than 1 July of each year.
Draft minutes of all formal meetings will be published not later than one month after the meeting has taken place.
Agendas and associated meeting papers will be published not later than three clear days before the meeting to which they relate is taking place.